Cigna Data Analytics Senior Specialist-CIMA in Bloomfield, Connecticut
Do you love digging into data? Do you love a challenge? If so, read on!
This position provides support to internal clients as they migrate to the Cigna Corporate Warehouse (CCW). You will provide support for mapping and profiling in CCW across multiple data domains using your awesome analytical skills. As data gaps are identified you will work with the business area and the delivery teams to come up with solutions to fill their gaps and meet their needs.
The ideal candidate for this role will be highly motivated, flexible and embrace change.
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES :
• Anticipates and meets/exceeds the expectations and requirements of business partners.
• Conduct research and analysis to assist with mapping data sources for migration to strategic CCW asset.
• Ensure quality and integrity of data collected, analyses performed
• Document gaps with solutions while working with the delivery teams for closure
• Define/design new CCW views as needed by the business and work with the delivery team
• Ability to work as a member aligned to an AGILE team, therefore Agile experience preferred
• BS or BA degree in MIS, Business, Computer Science or equivalent mastery and training.
• Advanced knowledge and 5-7 years hands-on experience with data mining, analysis, Informatics data processing software and languages
• Previous work experience in data processing software and languages to include: Teradata Studio, Toad, SQL
• Cigna experience a plus, preferably focused in experience with CCW or data warehousing
• Demonstrated experience in informatics & data exchange, particularly using healthcare and clinical data.
• Experience applying a consultative and collaborative approach. Work experience & expertise with team input to influence business priorities and business actions for maximum strategic benefit
• Strong project management skills and comfort in ability to create and achieve success by negotiating and problem-solving in complex organizations / highly matrix management environments
• Demonstrated experience working independently with limited direction / guidance
Primary Location: Bloomfield-Connecticut
Other Locations: United States-Work From Home Jobs
Work Locations: 900 Cottage Grove Road Wilde Bloomfield 06152
Job: Bus Ops--Operations Mgmt (Bus)
Employee Status: Individual Contributor
Job Type: Full-time
Job Level: Day Job
Job Posting: May 17, 2018, 12:58:14 AM
Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status. Need an accommodation? Email: SeeYourself@cigna.com