Anthem MBA Leadership Development Program Consultant - PS2793 in New Haven, Connecticut
/Your Talent. Our Vision./AtAnthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) Leadership Development Program (LDP) is a 2-year leadership development pipeline accelerating professional growth through a unique combination of rotational assignments, extensive training in business, technical skills experience, leadership competency enhancement and mentoring for recent MBA graduates.
Each rotational assignment is approximately 4-6 months in length and may include the following departments: Healthcare Management, Sales, Marketing, Finance, Information Technology, Business Development, Network/Contracting, Provider Services, Member Services, and Health Plan Operations.
Rotations will focus on building technical depth in essential functions, leading edge techniques, project management, business cycle dynamics, analyses and process improvement. They will be characterized by measurable accomplishments combined with leadership opportunities.
Primary duties include but are not limited to:
* Develops and manages project plans for significant initiatives * Poses potential innovative solutions to issues within the business and industry * Contributes to the development of and documentation of policies, procedures and processes * Presents an overview of projects and results to executives and a broad audience at the end of each rotation
Requires an MBA; 4 years of related business experience in medical/health administration, insurance, business administration, finance, accounting or marketing; or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
* Possess excellent interpersonal, communication, leadership and strategic thinking skills
* Demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
* Be results oriented with a desire to work hard, continuously learn, innovate and disrupt the system.
* Be willing to travel and relocate; the position may be located at one of 4 primary office locations including New York City/New Jersey, Atlanta, Indianapolis or Los Angeles/Woodland Hills with travel to other offices across the country As part of the Anthem, Inc. enterprise, the MBA Leadership Development Program experience aligns closely to Anthem’s purpose statement which reads, “Together, we are transforming health care with trusted and caring solutions” and its vision, “To be America’s value health partner.” Our associates located across the nation advance this purpose and mission by living our values, of being “trustworthy, accountable, innovative, caring, and easy to do business with.”
/Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2017 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at antheminc.com/careers. EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran./
Job Human Resources
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement Anthem, Inc. will recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or other status protected by applicable law. In addition, all personnel actions such as compensation, promotion, demotion, benefits, transfers, staff reductions, terminations, reinstatement and rehire, company-sponsored training, education and tuition assistance, and social and recreational programs will be administered in accordance with the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Title: MBA Leadership Development Program Consultant - PS2793
Location: connecticut-New Haven
Requisition ID: PS2793